Monday, December 28, 2009

1st day for the 6th semester in UM

Well, it has been a while since the last time i had the intention to actually write in this blog...sometimes people might just need some kind of 'spark' to start doing something and perhaps today i could say that the spark was actually there...

1100-1230hrs (Language Games)
I first met Dr. Tom in this class...well, one word to describe him is 'exciting'...enjoyed the class just now so much...thinking back of what i've learned it seems to me that this 14 weeks shall be a wonderful journey for me...i was amazed when he showed us his ability in playing ukulele...sometimes looking back at myself who's in the process of learning to play guitar...'sally sendiri' and 'bintang di syurga' are rightful tunes at the moment to be practiced...btw, just a note for me and others...one of the lesson taught by Dr. Tom the sentence 'the quick brown fox jumps over a lazy dog'...Have u ever realized that it contains all the alphabets??? :P

1600-1730hrs (Ethnics)
It's not that i am not so interested to be in this class...perhaps i still need some time to adapt with different styles by the lecturers...In my own humble opinion...to much of sarcasms sometimes made boys like me felt annoyed...but like wise, never or don't judge a book by it's cover...as the time goes by, i hope that i can raise up my interest towards the subject...

Later...

0 comments:

Post a Comment